The applications requirements to rent one of the properties managed by Noble Real Estate Services are as follows:
- $45 application fee for each adult 18 years or older
- Current driver’s license or California I.D. – We’ll need the original, not a copy
- Deposit paid in certified funds
- A signed declaration that you have been inside the property for which you are applying
- Each household must earn 2.5 times (net) to 3 times (gross) the amount of rent
- Original pay stubs are required and a minimum of two months at current job
- Self-employed individuals must provide profit and loss statements, tax returns from the last two years, and three months of bank statements
- Those on social security or disability must provide the most recent award letter
With credit scores of 630 or higher, no negative credit items, no pets, and income requirements are met, tenants will be required to pay a deposit equal to one month’s rent plus $300. So, if the monthly rent is $1,000, the tenant’s security deposit would be $1,300.
With a credit score lower than 630, pets, or a short sale or foreclosure on the credit report, the deposit will be the equivalent of two months’ rent. So, if the monthly rent is $1,000, the tenant’s security deposit is $2,000.
- Military with above scenario =1.5x (rounded up to the nearest $100)
- We do not work with credit scores below 500
- We do not work with co-signors
- We do not allow dangerous dog breeds, including Pit Bulls, Dobermans, Rottweiler’s, or German Shepherds
- All applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
We look forward to being your San Diego/Chula Vista property management company!
Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am to 3:00pm
Please choose “I Agree” to continue to the application.