The applications requirements to rent one of the properties managed by Noble Real Estate Services are as follows:
- $48 application fee for each adult 18 years or older
- Current driver’s license or California I.D. – We’ll need the original, not a copy
- Deposit paid by Cashier’s Check or Online Payment (As per our instructions)
- A signed declaration that you have been inside the property for which you are applying
- Each household must earn 3 times (gross) the amount of rent
- Original pay stubs are required and a minimum of two months at current job
- Self-employed individuals must provide profit and loss statements, tax returns from the last two years, and three months of bank statements
- Those on social security or disability must provide the most recent award letter
With credit scores of 660 or higher, no negative credit items, no pets, and income requirements are met, tenants will be required to pay a deposit equal to one month’s rent plus $300. So, if the monthly rent is $1,000, the tenant’s security deposit would be $1,300.
With a credit score lower than 660, pets, or a short sale or foreclosure on the credit report, the deposit will be the equivalent of two months’ rent. So, if the monthly rent is $1,000, the tenant’s security deposit is $2,000.
- Military with above scenario =1.5x (rounded up to the nearest $100)
- We do not work with credit scores below 500
- We do not work with co-signor
- We do not allow dangerous dog breeds, including: Chow Chow, Doberman, Pit Bull Terriers, Rottweiler, German Shepherd, Staffordshire Terriers, Presa Canarios, Pinschers, Akitas,Wolf-hybrids, Mastiffs, Cane Corsos, Great Danes, Alaskan Malamutes, Siberian Huskies. Assistive animals with proper documentation are not considered pets.
*PLEASE NOTE*—DEPOSIT AMOUNT IS ONLY APPLIED TO THE PROPERTY AS DEPOSIT AND DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY RENT AMOUNT.
Note: We will only accept applicants that have all items ready and with them, and preferably the rental application submitted online. Provided that all items are brought in and all applicants are approved the lease will be signed the same day as applying and will begin on the specified move in date for each property.
Please make Cashier’s check out to Noble Real Estate Services.
To Rent a Property- Please be at our office, no later than 3PM the day of applying, weekdays and, no later than 12PM on Saturdays Application process is streamlined for your benefit and you will be signing your lease the same day you apply.
We are open Monday – Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm & Saturday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Please call or check our website Properties for Rent to verify availability of the property you are interested in, before coming in to office.
We look forward to being your San Diego/Chula Vista property management company!
Please choose “I Agree” to continue to the application.