Maintenance Service Standards
When you work with Noble Real Estate Services, maintenance is part of the San Diego/Chula Vista property management services we provide. Our team is reliable, skilled, and efficient. Our customers appreciate that we are responsive, knowledgeable, diligent, and determined to exceed their expectations. When you need expert repairs and maintenance on your rental property, you don’t have to look far – we take care of them for you.
Whether it’s a new roof that your investment home needs or a minor paint job, we have high standards for the maintenance work we provide. Our standards for communication, responsiveness, accuracy, and accountability are unmatched in the local San Diego market.
When we’re making a repair, our communication with our owners and tenants will be timely, clear, and consistent.
You can expect:
- That we know the status of the issue and document it in writing.
- That we will communicate with you to ensure you are informed and that you understand any associated costs.
- That we will communicate with our tenants so they know we are taking action on their service needs.
We believe in responding with a sense of urgency. Deferred maintenance will only upset your tenants and allow the condition of your home to deteriorate.
You can expect:
- That we will follow up immediately to ensure the tenants receive timely service.
- That we will respond to service calls within an hour.
- That we will keep our appointments and call the tenants if we will be delayed.
You expect a high-quality work product, and we deliver.
- That we will provide accurate documentation in the Rent/Service Manager.
- That we will follow up to ensure the tenant is satisfied.
- That we will get it right the first time, with the right parts, materials, and invoicing.
- Deliver what we promise.
The Noble Real Estate Services team will be accountable to each other, to you, and to our tenants. Every part of the maintenance process is managed with intention and purpose. If there’s a mistake, we own it, fix it, and move forward.