Rental Application Policy and Procedure
Thank you for considering a property with Noble Real Estate Services. As a provider of San Diego and Chula Vista, CA property management, we strive to make the application and moving process as seamless as possible for our prospective tenants. In order to best serve you, please pay close attention to these instructions and our rental criteria. If you have any questions, contact us.
Before we consider your application, it must be filled out completely, signed, and submitted with all applicable fees. Applications are processed Monday through Saturday, and the application fee is non-refundable.
To be complete, your application must include:
- Completed application form (all residents 18 years of age and older must apply)
- $48 application fee for each applicant
- Income documentation for each application
- Security deposit in certified funds – cashier’s check or money order
Noble Real Estate Services Rental Criteria
To be approved for one of our properties, San Diego tenants must meet the following criteria:
- Positive Rental History. No unlawful detainers are permitted unless you can prove it has been paid in full. If you were evicted for property damage, unpaid rent, drug use, or criminal activity, your application will be declined. There should be no prior damage left behind at properties you have rented or money owed to former landlords.
- Income Verification. We require that tenants net 2.5 the amount of net rent or gross 3 times the amount of rent in order to be approved. We require verification and documentation. Section 8 vouchers are not accepted.
- Credit History. We need to see a history of paying bills on time. A record of bad debts, write-offs, and judgments may cause us to deny your application. Unpaid debts to former landlords will result in a denial.
- Criminal History. We conduct a criminal background check on each applicant. You may be denied for any of the following reasons:
- First or Second Degree Murder
- First through Third Degree Assault
- First through Fourth Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct
- Harassment and Stalking
- An attempt to commit one of the above crimes
- A Conviction in another jurisdiction that would be a violation of the above crimes
- Any crime that would require applicant to register as a sex offender
Noble Real Estate Services Pet Policy
Some of our San Diego, CA properties allow pets when a proper pet deposit is paid. However, we do not allow the follow dog breeds:
- Pit Bull
- Bull Terrier/Pit Bull Terrier
- German Shepherd
- Any combination of these or any dog that has any of the above breeds lineage (Mix)
If you do not have a dog but you will be taking care of someone else’s dog for any period of time, you’ll need to get prior approval.
Service or companion animals are not considered pets and we will allow tenants to keep them as long as we receive proper documentation that they are required for mental or physical disabilities.
Please note – we do not work with co-signors. If you’re ready to apply for one of our properties or view our available inventory, visit the links below: